Rich people. A nasty side effect of a failing and downtrodden country is the shocking amount of money which rich people account for in relation to the United States of America’s population as a whole.
Rich people in America come from many walks of life. Some are born rich with a money grubbing lineage and some are not. People who born poor and are lucky and smart enough may become rich.
Rich people make up a very small percent of the total population yet account for the majority of the wealth.
Why is this?
This is because being extremely rich is a disease which takes away all moral responsibilities of people.
Even people with grassroots upbringings that become rich fall into this mindset which over the years has led to the destruction and beginning of the end of America.
This shows that the rich who were born that way is not the problem. If people born poor become rich and turn into the same mindless entities with a bank account and investments there has to be another answer.
The fact is, rich people rule the country and do not care about anything else other than their families wealth and power. Wealth is not enough for rich people. Without power, wealth is only transient.
Rich people know that in order to control the country they must gain the power to make their own rules. This is why 100% people in powerful roles in the government are rich.
Instead of some middle-class Americans who actually care about the country, the rich care nothing except for keeping the power so they can create , modify and cheat the laws of the country to make more money for other rich people.
Greed is killing America. The rich are killing America and sucking it dry. Whether it is having a house which is 5 times too big for the family, driving an 8 cylinder gas guzzling car, or cheating on their taxes to save money, rich people serve no good outside of their own families.
Why do rich people account for a very small amount of the total amount of donations? They care nothing other than money and in this country money = power.
All rich people are no good. You ask what about Bill Gates and Warren Buffet? If you think donating 85% of their wealth to charity you are a moron. The 85% going to charity is actually a bank account which the government cannot collect any money from which will stay in the families forever.
Has there been a single example of the close to 100 BILLION dollars of the Gates foundation used for a charitable purpose? no.
The 3% of the population thrives while the other 97% struggles to survive. This is just one of 58 reasons to hate America.